Getting the right gifts for the people I care about during the holidays is something I look forward to every year. I usually gift both beauty and hair care products to my family and friends. This year, I went to Target and was able to get everything I needed to complete my gifting list. Check them out below, and happy shopping!
- Bahama Mama Nail Polish by Essie (Retail: $8.99) — This nail polish is the perfect deep plum color to wear for the holidays. It goes on easy and dries very quickly for that lady on the go!
- The City Mini Palette x Shayla by Maybelline (Retail $7.99) — This is an eyeshadow pallet that was curated in collaboration with beauty guru @MakeupbyShayla. The palette contains shades of purple and gold tones and gives you just the right of shimmer on your eyelids for those holiday parties.
- Curl Friend Liquid Matte Lipstick by The Lip Bar (Retail: $12.99) — If you know she’s been looking for a long-lasting, matte, and neutral pink shade that goes with just about anything, this one’s for her! It’s definitely a go-to that she can keep in your purse for any occasion… & the name makes this shade even more fitting for the curly girls in your circle.
- Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter in Molten Peach by Maybelline (Retail: $7.89) — A highlighter is that one thing she can’t go without when doing any makeup look. This Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter gives her the perfect peachy glow, for less than $10!
- Wispies Faux Mink Black Lashes by Ardell (Retail: $6.49)— If your curlfriend is a lash girl and you’re wanting to help her complete the look this holiday, these are the perfect natural looking lashes that she needs in her makeup kit. I love these because they’re perfect for any occasion.
- Thirsty Curls Leave-In Curl Revitalizer by Uncle Funky’s Daughter (Retail $11.49) — I don’t know about you guys, but after day two or three of a style, I need to refresh my hair, and with Thirsty Curls, I am able to do just that! It smells great and leaves my hair feeling refreshed. I definitely recommend gifting it to provide a helping hand for a curly style that can last!
- Curly Magic Curl Stimulator by Uncle Funky’s Daughter (Retail: $15.99-) — This product is a go-to in my product stash for twist outs and wash & go styles. It defines my curls, elongates them, adds moisture, and leaves my hair frizz free — I gift it as a hands-down recommendation!
I am currently hosting the “Thankful for that Funk” giveaway on Instagram so make sure you are following me there (@iMadameJay), so you don’t miss out on a chance to possibly win some of the beauty and hair care items that I mentioned! Happy Holidays!
Don’t Forget to Follow The Funk!
Facebook: Uncle Funky’s Daughter